4-H is the youth development part of University of Wisconsin-Extension. Juneau County youth and adults learn together to think clearly and make decisions, to care about others, to develop skills for living, and to practice healthy lifestyles. Education happens through 4-H projects, group programs, fun activities, and in-depth learning experiences. 4-H youth and adult volunteers work to improve their individual lives and communities in which they live.
Your 4-H Youth Development Staff supports the Juneau County 4-H program through:
- Program planning, teaching and evaluation
- The development of effective 4-H units, committees, boards and advisory groups
- Volunteer leadership development
- The adaptation of 4-H programs to meet the individual needs of families and communities
- The development of partnerships with other youth-serving agencies and organizations
For more information, visit the Wisconsin 4-H site.