News and Information
Starting A Business Seminar – March 2016
Lunch N’ Learn
Networking – Committee interactions
- Juneau County Agricultural, Industrial, Recreational Society (JCAIRS) meets the first Monday of each month at 6 pm @ Mauston City Hall.
- Juneau County Industrial Recreational Committee (IRC) meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the UW-Extension meeting room #301 1:00 p.m.*
- Juneau County Revolving Loan Fund Committee (RLF) at the UW-Extension meeting room #301 9:30. Ad hoc dates to be announced.
- 4-H Leaders Association meets the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm
- Sharing Supper – Last Thursday of each month-510 Grayside Ave,. Mauston – Mauston High School serving starts at 5pm
*Some meetings may require closed sessions
ALL MEETING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CONTACT THE UW-EXTENSION OFFICE AT 847-9329 IF ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Wis. Stat. 19.84(1)(b)ss. 985.04, 985.05 and 985.06
RELATED LINKS OF INTEREST
- Juneau County Government
- US Census Bureau – Juneau County
- UW – Extension Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development
If you have any questions regarding Community Development in Juneau County, please contact:
Community Resource Development Agent,
UW-Extension, Juneau County
Juneau Office Building
211 Hickory Street, Rm. 302
Mauston, WI 53948